Sunday, September 10, 2006

The messenger

The nightmares were terrizing me, left and right i saw my friends and family dying, i screamed out for master to help me, more and more i screamed. Then as quickly as they came, the vanished like a calm surf after a storm. Thank you master, i said in my dream.

"Boulder wake up!! Boulder get up" The voices were bringing me outta my dreams.

it was Torch, when i opened my eyes he was there standing over top of me. As a sat up and looked around, the was Forest leaning against a wall, and that's when i noticed that we were no longer in the forest, we were in some type of warehouse.

"Do either of you two know where and how we got here?" I asked torch and Forest.

"nope" Replied Torch and Forest just shook his head.

Just as i was about to ask another question a black hole appeared and ou t walked a shadow as the portal closed the shadow spead it metalic wings and the shadow disappeared.

"Who are you?" I Asked jumping to my feet.

"Where are we?" Torch asked.

"I am the messenger for the lord, also known as your master. My name is Demon! As for where you are, your in an abandon mill just outside the woods you were defeated in. The Lord has given you idiots another chance to redeem your defeat." Demon stated, as his metal wings shinned in the light.

"What is this chance?" Torch asked.

"You are to go back and Capture the mutant named Polar, and Bring him back to the Lord. The Lord has special plans for this mutant, Do not screw this one up." Demon answered, "Now get moving he'll be stopping soon, and you'll find him in a cave."

After finish he instructions another portal opens behind him and and turns and walks right into it. Torch, Forest, and me were just standing there dumbfounded. as i gathered my thought's i started looking for a door out of the place, but no matter where i looked there was no doors. Torch and Forest must have already figured that out because they were now looking at me. With silent acknowlegdement i turned to my stone form and created us a door...

"Lets go," i gestured towards Torch and Forest. I had to not fail this mission, i can't handle havind the nightmares back....

4 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

You know what's good for that? Drugs.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Scott, that was totally inappropriate. As a super-hero you can not advocate the use of drugs. Very irresponsible.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Cyclops said...

*hangs head in shame*

5:22 PM  
Blogger Polar said...

LOL but i aint a superhero

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home