Sunday, December 03, 2006

no memory....Boulder

where am i? i think to myself, who am i? i try to remember anything from ten seconds ago and i can't. I look around to where i have just woken up. it seems to be some kinda of field. Something stirs behind me, i spin around and i'm face to face with a little white animal with hair on it's chin and two horns comming out of it's head. That's when i noticed my hands they were stone i mean pure rock. I start screaming and try shaking it off, slowly my hands turn back to normal. "what's going on here?" I say to myself. I notice a man running towards me shouting, when he reaches ear shot i hear the words, " Are Ye alright?!" Then man stops in front of me, panting and out of breath.
" Are Ye ..... Alright?" he asks again.

"Yes, i'm fine. i'm just lost and confused at the moment." I reply as the man cocks a puzzled look to his face and eyes.

"Ye not from around 'ere are ye?" Then man asks.

"I dont know. i can't remember anything except that i woke up here. " I answer.

"Ye 'ave a strange speach to ye, but come wit ya, best be getting you some food and water. Ha even tho ye look like ye've had enough already." The man laughs helping me up and leading me across the field.

The man leads me all the way to a small road and up to a small building. As the man pushes open up the door i assume that this must be his home. As if he were reading my mind the man turns around and smiles, "Welcom to me home." Though it was small from the outside, his home was huge on the inside. It held all kinds of furnitiur, a desk with paper and pencil, and a small fireplace in the main room. Each item i looked at i remembered the name and purpose of, but still could not remember the name of the creature i met in the field.

"S'cuse me sir, what was that beast that was out there in the field?" I asked the man as he threw some wood in the fire place.

"hahaha that be no beast, that be a goat son... haha an i aint no knight son, so ye dont gotta go callin me sir." The man laughed.

at the name of the animal, i remembered it and what they're used for. i watched as the man lit the fire and swung a small pot over the fire. Then the man ushered for me to take a seat in what looked to be a huge puffy chair. As i did what was asked the man went busy going threw baskets and jars and all kinds of containers... i let my eye lids slowly close as i watched the man pull out an onion and throw it in the pot. then all faded as i slipped of into sleep.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Wolfgang said...

wow you couldnt remember a goat? :):)):

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home