Thursday, December 14, 2006

Boulder.... TiIIIMMMBBERRR>>>

As i hit the tree line it was starting to cool and darken, i set the ax next to a big oak. huh i remembered the name of the tree, and all the others around. After resting a while against the huge tree waiting for twilight to finish, i picked the ax up and looked around in the moonlight. There was a small elm close to the oak, and i decided that was better than trying to hew through this behemeth. i rubbed my hands and gripped the axe tight, i pulled back and pulled the axe forward in at an angle. SSSSThock! The blade bit into tree trunk leaving a scar about a blade deep. I pulled back again, and this time brought the blade at the oposite angle. SSSthock! again the blade bit into the wood, creating a V shape. The tree took a good 5 swings before it began to fall. i put my hands to my mouth, and not knowing where it came from hollered "TIIMMBBBER!!!"

Once the tree was layed out on the ground, i took my time cutting the logs to the right size. a wolf howled out in the night, and i knew it was time for me to be headed back. i took what was left of the tree and rolled it over by my oak, then i grabbed two heavly thick set of branches and set the stack of wood and axe on them. the Wolf howled again this time closer, with him looming nearer put speed to my feet as i grabbed both sets of branches and began dragging them away to the hut. On my way back i passed a group of soldiers heading down the road, There was many of them. luckiely their armor told me they were commin long before they got to me so i was able to stay out of the way. Then i noticed something wierd, there was a girl being drug unconsciece between two guards, they were all headed towards the castle.

Out of instict i moved myself closer, preparing to help the girl when i noticed more soldiers running down from the road comming from the castle looming high in the distance. my advance had caused a bird to fly from a bush nearby and what seemed to be the captian stared hard in my direction trying to pierce the night. Luckily for me he couldn't, and shrugged it off, though he kept looking behind him time and again before he got outta eye site. That was puzzling, i must ask matt about this when i get back. And i began my last run back to the house. i just hope that girl will be alright for a short time....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Through a tree at em, it works!

Looks like you be heading for an adventure and don't know it, boulder.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home