Saturday, January 06, 2007

The KING!!!

"Hello boys ..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" The king laughed as we looked up.

The king was massive, he was about my size in my rock form and had strange armor on too. He rose from his seat and thats when i saw the girl in the corner with her head burried in her knees. She had no binds at all, and seemed to be creeping further from the king until she heard him speak. She looked up and her eye's went big, but i guess that's becuase she's prolly never seen a two ton boulder man before.
Then she did something i didn't expected, she started screaming at us.

"Polar, RUN!!! it's a trap. HE wants to kill ye!" The girl screamed.

"Aww... now you've ruined the surprise. Just for that you live long enough to watch him die..." The king barked at her.

"YOU leave rose alone! You'll be the one who dies today." Polar yelled at the king.

"What a big mouth you've got, and what a much bigger present you've brought me. Two mutants, what a wonderful event. I think i'll kill you both, then your powers will be mine." The king laughed as he stepped forward.

Polar angrily sends off a set of spikes, but the king laughs as he knocks them away with armored hands. With an angry growl Polar charges the man, icing over his hands, once again the man laughs and as polar goes to throw his punch, the kings hand flew up and Polar was launched backwards. Polar was pinned, though he tried all his might, he could not move any part of his body, and the king laughed keeping his hand pointed on him. Then Polar began screaming as i watched his ribs begin to cave in, as the king closed his hand. I couldn't just stand there, I rushed the king, throwing all my weight at him. I was almost to him when my steps alerted him to my attack, and with a quick spin he hit me like the full force of a train with his fist and sent me sliding backwards one the marble floor. As i struggled to pull myself up i noticed Polar was on his knees holding his ribs, looking at me then at the king. It dawned on me, for all the power the king had already stolen from other mutants in the past, he could only focus his stolen powers on one target at a time. Seeing that i figured it out, Polar nodded to me as he shakily rose to his feet, as well as i did.

" Ohh? you want more? that's alright the hard way is always more fun!" The king cooed.

"NOW!" Polar screamed and we both ran at the king, runnin like a pair of cheetahs.

The king barely had time to block the attack. He used a dampaning shield to block Polars hit, and took mine square in the stomach. As he bent over i saw him raise his hand again, and i felt every muscle in my body go stiff. It was as if i had become a gaint living statue, Then i could feel the air rushing by. I hit the wall going about forty, as i fell from the indention i saw the king block another of polars punches and backhand him away. The king then turned towards me as i rose up from the floor, and a wicked smile spead across his face.

"You die first!" He yelled.

"Ha you can't kill me, give me your best shot! nothing Hurts me this way." I snapped back.

"Oh but i can kill you in your human form, how about we change you back?" He laughed.

"Y-Y0u cant" I muttered.

"Oh but i can, and i have the perfect way too, and i don't even have to focus to do this!" As he said that he flicked open his hand at me, but my muscles didn't stiffen. No instead something much worse happened. I screamed out in pain, holding my human head as i fell to my knees.....then they began.............THE NIGHTMARES!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nightmares? That's usually too much cheese.

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home